Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Where have I been?

Sorry for the long time no write. It has been an intense few weeks given that:
1) I have very little time left in Mexico and a lot that I'd like to see
2) My other half at work left for two months in the US, so I'm trying to do the 1000 last-minute to-d0s with one less person to help out.
3) Three cousins came to visit for three weeks from the Philippines and my mom came for a week, too.

I don't know whether to nap and catch up on sleep and prepare for the coming few weeks of craziness or work as much as I can to plow my way through all of the things I'm hoping to accomplish in the short time I have left. I can't believe that it's been over a year and a half and that in no time I will be back in the US getting ready for grad school!

I'll try to post a bit about my recent travels, visits, dramas as well as my reflections and preparations for the coming months (if I have the time to think ahead) little by little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home