Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Friday, May 25, 2007

Transition Pains

As a lovely reminder that life is unpredictable, my team transition plan was thrown to the wind yesterday when I found out that Lulu, my teammate who was supposed to ease the team through transition while both Sagrario and I were out of the country, is taking a new job starting June 1st and, at best, can help us out two days a week until the end of July. Needless to say, 2 days a week is hardly enough to keep the program running for the next few months. So, in an unexpected turn of events, Sagrario will be coming back to Mexico next week and I will press on to hire not 1, but 2 teammates in my last three weeks. Not what I was hoping to do with the last of my time here, but I'm hopeful someone great will turn up.

If you know of someone who speaks spanish and english and has direct experience with young people, let me know and I'd be happy to send along the job description!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home