Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Friday, January 05, 2007

Beginning 2007

Hope you had a great end to 2006 and that you're starting off 2007 right!

After a relaxing week with the family over Christmas, I ended 2006 with a relaxing week in IN. 2007 began in Chicago, IL with my first-ever club NYE party (open bar, party favors, dinner and dancing). It was nice to see every happy, and my new gold shoes were very appropriate for starting off a new year. Here's a quick peek:



Looking back, I can't really remember where I lost track of 2006. The last few years all blend together and it's hard to beleive I've been in Mexico for over a year now and that I have less than a year left. I'm getting excited (and nervous), though, thinking about all the new things I'll do and learn, people I'll meet, and ways I'll change this year. Within a month, I should hear back from b-schools and can start planning a new chapter in my life. Who knows, though, so much could happen in the next month even. Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home