Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Resolutions

The hardest part of narrowing down is getting to the last 5 from the last 10 schools. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for schools to release their 2007 applications. There are some crazy people out there on the business week b-school forums, but mostly they're really intensely focused on the top tier b-schools. Not really sure where I fit in or how much I should think about reach-target-safety balance. For now, I guess I'll start on the northwestern essays (3 + 3 short answers).

This is going to be a painful process, I can feel it. On the plus side, I guess this is a good chance to do some introspection and freestyle writing. New resolution: write a bit at least once a week (nightly if possible) to get the creative juices flowing again.

ps. T-3.5 days til temporary freedom and my first visit to Chicago, IN and MI. Stay tuned for fun posts about my midwestern tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home