Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Monday, July 03, 2006

Phew

I am officially done with the GMAT. Until schools release their applications for next fall, I have some time for r&r (research and rehabilitation) until application crunch-time. Here are my top 10 at the moment (in order of preference):

U. Michigan
Stanford
Northwestern
Berkeley
UNC
UMD
Notre Dame
UVA
U. Washington
Yale
and, for good luck...
Indiana

Please let me know what you think so I can narrow these down to the 5 I'll apply to. In the meantime I'll be saving up money for application fees and tuition and warming up for application essays.

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Congrats on completing the GMAT.

I'm a big fan of the following:
U. Mich
Stanford
UNC
Yale
and of course my alma mater, UMD.

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home