Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lapsing workaholic

It has been an intense few weeks, but this last one will take a while to recover from. I spent a week in Monterrey with Sagrario and Rodrigo (my consulting team) participating in a week-long seminar for young leaders across Mexico and finishing our strategic plan for Avancemos. Lots of ups and downs, 12-14 hour days and strong emotions, but we learned a lot about how we work as a team and who we want to work with. Needless to say, we're all fried and I'm not looking forward to going back to work in the morning, but I also have a new list of to-dos that will take me 24 hours a day for the next year.

On the plus side, there's only 2 weeks until I go to South Bend, IN to visit Deepak and get started on my b-school visits: Notre Dame, Michigan and Northwestern. Now I just have to figure out what criteria I have and make some time to relax. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home