Updates and Ramblings by yours truly

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Icky

I feel really gross, but hopefully a week's vacation will do me well. This can't help me grad school efforts. Here's where I'm at:

- Resume done to satisfaction for interviews. I'll probably obsess over it again in a few weeks.
- Visit planned for U Chicago and Northwestern on Monday
- Interview with Admissions Director at Notre Dame on Wednesday
- Meeting with Admissions staff at Michigan on Friday
- Stanford and Northwestern essays are out, so I've read them at least and am starting to think up answers. If all schools have 6 essays, I may have to narrow down my list even more.

Here's the current short list:
Northwestern
Michigan
Berkeley
UMD

probably: Stanford, just trying to figure out what my chances are

Still unsure about: UNC, Dartmouth, Notre Dame and another 5 schools still kinda on my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home